Monday, December 24, 2018

Slow News Day




I don’t subscribe to a daily newspaper for a couple of reasons, primarily cost and time to actually read an issue a day to validate the expenditure. I do, however, get a neighborhood circular a couple times a week. Since it’s primarily a mouthpiece for a few local journalists and no real news outside of the East Side of St. Paul, it usually goes straight from step to recycling bin. 

On occasion I will crack it open to see exactly what bad stuff is going down around me in the crime blotter. Although there is always more than a few examples of truly reprehensible behavior (sexual assault, home invasion, assault with a deadly weapon), there are occasionally a couple oddball nonsense items like this one that simultaneously make me chuckle and shake my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment